Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New Addition!!

Yupz! *all fingers points to the POLL* Voila! Le work-of-artz~ Muah~

Ok ok. That's overexagerating
(maybe I getting it from Kenji =p Note: I have the right to bully her. Muahahahaha!! >D Kidding =p). Anyway, me loves polls. My aunt was also bugging me to make more polls. =p The urge to comment, compliment and critisize must run in the family's blood. Well...I critisize more often. xp I'm not afraid to boast that people who receive compliments from me are well worthy of my praise. *evilll laugh!!*

*cough*
Now..I'll be setting up polls every...maybe two weeks? Or even one week if I pop up with something new (which ain't too hard ;) ). But it'll stay within those two time limits. The more people visit, the faster I repoll. =3

That's all for tonight since I don't want to delay 'til past midnight. <.<>.> =p Goodnight.

No comments: