Friday, August 15, 2008

Likes: Ultraman!! (olo)


Yesh!! I like Ultraman. =3 But I like the cute miniature ones best. ^^ And they must be of perfect proportion, if not I won't like either. =O =p I once got an Ultraman plush from Yin Khuan and Yin Yi. ^^ It head was bigger than the body and it had a sweatdrop too. =D Too bad I can't get a picture. T.T It's...somewhere in the house. <.<>.> My aunt kept it away for me. >.<


Anyway, Ultraman existed even before I was born!! =O Geng.. And many were created since the first and they kept getting more...leng chai. xD I mean...the old ones really look like 'ham dan' or salty egg inEnglish. And they were rather wrinkly. =x Now they have more colours on their uniform and they looked...well ironed. =p =D Although so...the enemies are still so stiff. =x But nevermind la, they aren't important. xD

Since Ultraman originated from Japan, the actors have a custom of praying before any shooting. *nod nod* =3


They also attend certain functions or events. =D Ultraman in formal wear!! ^^


And lastly before I sleep... Gehehehehe... *drum roll*..


TADAA!! One last picture. =p Goodnight. (olo)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Edited)

I forgot to add this in. Saw this car in SS2 one day. =p Just couldn't resist and had to take a picture of it. Wakakakaka~!! I told my mom I wanted one but she said it's not worth spending on the current Kenari. *nod nod* How true.. >.< So I'll just stare at other people's car for now!! =D *grins, stare~~ stare~~ stare~~*


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
J Mok said...
This comment has been removed by the author.