Saturday, July 26, 2008

The EYE~~ The EYE~~ Gah~~!!

LOL Sorry, was having fun with the title of the post. =p But yeah, it says it ALL. xD Just wanna share a few pictures. =3 I took three pictures of the sun one misty/cloudy evening after I got home. (Note: They were taken with different camera effects, or so it seems =p)


Well...I did thought they looked like an eye. (That was also the reason I took them >.>) And and...it reminds me of LORD SAURON!! >D (From Lord of the Rings)


Wakakakakaka!!! I just had to put that up. =p The sun's not above a tower though.. But I did get a nice specimen that has both elements together. Wakakakakaa!!! >D


Just got it from google'ing. Apparently that building is a church. xD But it's a good shot and very nice too. =3 Ok, that's all the random'ness I got for today. xD ^^ (No, I'm not high. I swear...I think. xD)

5 comments:

TwistedInsanity said...

...

*Pokes crabbie's eye*

*Runs*

J Mok said...

Gah!!! Evill goldfish!! Rawr! *runs after Lynn*

TwistedInsanity said...

Crabbie cannot run run de!
Can erm ... Walk sideways only!

Ngeh!


Somemore I just poke your small cute eye eye ... (I remember the Crabs I eat have small eyes =P).
So you can't see well.

BLOOOOP~!

J Mok said...

I believe FISH can't RUN either. They can only swim. xD And they should not be able to breathe out of water. Unless...you got some water tank on your fish head?? Oo'

So on land! Crab is faster! Wakakakakak!! >D

TwistedInsanity said...

OMG.

NO!

IT CANNOT BE!!!

NUOOO...
I lost the battle.

Ugh.
No choice... I must go for desperate measures.

...

Ammmmmmggg your butt butt!!!!