Friday, July 18, 2008

Average Day, But DEFINITELY Most Enjoyable. ^^

Hello! Haha. I know I know.. I bet many of you were wondering if this blog would end up like the last, NO UPDATES. Well...not too worry. I finally got the mood. *grins* But I don't have a fixed topic today. So...I'll go with what seems to be the most interesting thing I did today.

I got up early this morning enthusiatically although I know fully well that I have no classes to attend. Went to Kar Yee's house, dropped my car (as in leaving, not literally dropping @@"), and together we went to university in her car. There, I guai guai studied in the library. *nod nod, pats self* Even though I didn't finish a chapter or anything but it was productive! I'm so proud of myself. *tears of joy, cough* =p

Hm..today, I learned that Kar Yee makes friends easily. *nod nod* Her stories and 'hi bye's to people along the corridor confirms it. xD She has rather interesting friends too. ;p But they are friendly and nice people. *nod nod* =3 That makes me think abit...I hear from many people that their most enjoyable days are during college or university where they have tons of fun. I guess it just doesn't apply to ACCA students. HAHAHAHA!! xD

After her class, we went back to her place and I set off with my car to the Curve. Was already late for an appointment. >.< But tea time was magnifico. Me, my mom and a friend had LOTSA tea in Winter Warmers. The atmosphere...you'll melt...no, it's not hot. It just portrays a perfect English cottage environment. Comfortable, relaxing...it's like...all my worries were taken away the moment I stepped into this wonderful place. There's another outlet in Sunway Pyramid too. Maybe I'll go check it out. ;p

Ah~~ *goes to bed dreaming of nice tea and pastries*

No comments: