Monday, July 21, 2008

Illusion... @@

Wah!! This is the first time I blog so frequently. @@'ll Anyway, I thought of putting up this illusion for some dizzy'ing fun. =p (I didn't dare to put it up at night..because it looks a bit freaky too. T.T) I got the picture from a forwarded mail. I'll post the picture and the email bit in. =3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Give this more than 30 seconds.
If you see this lady turning in clockwise you are using your right brain.
If you see it the other way, you are using left brain..
Some people do see both ways, but most people see it only one way.

If you try to see it
the other way and if you do see, your IQ is above 160 which is almost a genius.

Then see if you can make her go one way and then the other by shifting the brain's current.

BOTH DIRECTIONS CAN BE SEEN.

This was proved at Yale
University, over a 5 year study on the human brain

and it's functions. Only 14% of the US
population can see her move both ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok. I dunno how true is the "above 160 = genius" part la. ^^' But it's still an interesting picture. =D I just pray noone pukes after staring too long. <.<'>.>'


Hm...this, I'm afraid, is where it gets boring.
(Caution~! Emo-ness!!) I was sitting in the library the other day, while KY was busy having class, when I suddenly figure this out and I started writing everything down into my notebook. (KY, I was studying before and after that ok? Don't hit me. >.<) This is what I wrote:

"If the world is illusionary,
Then is it not like the illusion playing on the screen?
It only takes our mind to change the direction of the doll...
Yet we can't exactly answer how is it that it seems different yet the same.

In that case,
Can we not view ourselves and even the world like the doll illusion?
It only requires a change of mindset.

Take a book,
It's cover empty of prints and the pages within
Lined identically with no page numbers or any other indicators
Just lines..

How then does one tell which is the front of the book?
It matters not how you flip the pages or how you angle the book...
Which side the book truly faces is up to one to decide.

Just the same, life have many different angles
It's your choice, how you wish to view it. ;) "

*stares at doll too long, pengsan* @@

No comments: