Thursday, July 3, 2008

My 20th Birthday - Top Ten List

Let's start with a list of ten people who wished me earliest. =p

0. Aunt (she gets no.0 since she wished me several times even before today. Her reason: 'I'll keep wishing. I'm bound to hit the right date some day. xD'. But..but..I don't wanna gain so many years so fast! I don't look nice saggy! T.T) =p
1. Agnes Khoo - a classmate from my LCCI days. =)
2. Yin Yi - Yin Khuan's sister for some of those who dunno her.
3. Joon Hi (psst...your sms ngam ngam reached me at 12.01AM ;p Nice timing.)
4. Jason Khoo - a fellow cast member from some Disney event I was working at. =)
5. Kar Yee (just 'coz she was going to school early, she sms'ed me at almost 8AM this morning. And I was about to curse the person for sms'ing so early. <.<'>.>' Sorry, KY!!! >.<'ll)
6. Aunt again, but it's official this time. xD
7. Mom, all the way from Bali. xD Expensive lor, the sms. =p
8. Sis with her 'Piak! Piak! Piak! Dush! Dush! Aiyo! Ahmah!' Smackin' Birthday greeting. xD
9. Kitsune!! (ne, maybe you wished me earlier with the cbox but I don't really plan to recount the time to the correct timing just to get your ranking. xD)
10. Farlina! And her PowerPuff greeting. @@ xD

To the rest who couldn't make it to the top ten, it's ok. ^^ At least you wished me on the right date. xD For those who didn't, well..eveyone ages by the second. ;)

Well, I would have posted more but I'm trying to post this before the clock strikes 12AM. >.< =p My dad has yet to celebrate with me anyway. ^^ I'll post more about MY day after that maybe? =3

No comments: