Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tag 1A: Follow Up From Original Tag

I know it's been awhile and I'd totally forgotten about it until I saw the 'Tag 1' post when I was rereading all my posts. Plus, since I don't have much to blog lately, I pray this would do for now. =) For you: Lynn, Saru and Kitsune.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. What’s the relationship of you and her/him?
a) Lynn ~ Former classmates, good friends and...well...I'm not exactly an underling according to Akuma's hierarchy. lol Ally? xD

b) Saru ~ Friends??? In an annoying way. ;)

c) Kitsune ~ Good friend + half owned pet + supposedly senior in co-curriculum. *cough* =p

2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him?
a) Lynn ~ Artistic, Interesting, Cute (like her emoticons) xD , Shy (when taking pictures especially *stares*), Nothing like a fish. xD

b) Saru ~ Annoying, Cheeky, Rough, Odd, Professional.

c) Kitsune ~ Short (Sorry!! >.< ), Smart, IT savvy, Attention seeker, Temperamental.

3. The most memorable things she/he have said to you.
a) Lynn ~ Ammg your butt butt. xD xD

b) Saru ~ Yo!

c) Kitsune ~ Nya~ (doesn't have much definition, yes, I know) @@'ll

4. The most memorable things she/he had done for you

a) Lynn ~ Help me play Audition and let me play her PSP while she was at it. xD

b) Saru ~ Choking me. = ='ll (not a very decent thing definitely)

c) Kitsune ~ Understanding.. Thank you. =)

5. If she/he becomes your lover, you will
a) Lynn ~ Hog her PSP. xD

b) Saru ~ I'll cry..

c) Kitsune ~ Hog her underground laboratory for aircon. xD

6. If she/he becomes your enemy, you will
a) Lynn ~ RUN FAR FAR AWAY!! Coz I know it's not Lynn who'll come after me, it's the rest. >.<'ll

b) Saru ~ Not be bothered. Zzzz.. xp

c) Kitsune ~ This is tricky. It depends I guess. Oo So I ain't answering. xp

7. If she/he becomes your love, she/he has to improve on
a) Lynn ~ Her confidence. *nod nod*

b) Saru ~ Her roughness.

c) Kitsune ~ Uh..clingyness?


8. If she/he becomes your enemy, the reason is
a) Lynn ~ I didn't belanja her ice lemon tea. xp

b) Saru ~ I dunno. Oo

c) Kitsune ~ I hurt someone dear.

9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is?
a) Lynn ~ *poke poke* lol

b) Saru ~ I have no desire to do anything to her. *shudders*

c) Kitsune ~ *poke poke* xD I'm a boring person, deal with it.

10. The overall impression of him/her is
a) Lynn ~ Complicated

b) Saru ~ Lost

c) Kitsune ~ OK xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if the answers are really vague and such but my mood for blogging is seriously down the drain, so yeah.. >.<

[NOTE: Sorry about the fonts. Blogspot is being nuts. = =]

No comments: