Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My 20th Birthday - In 'Brief' Description

Ok ok. I know it's 5 days past my birthday and I should have posted this maybe few days earlier when the mood was still around but...I was lazy. xp However, since I'm currently sitting at home with my unattended junk lay scattered (or so it seems to me...there aren't much stuff anyway) around the room (excluding my uncle's BIGGER pile of junk) and me...trying to recover from flu and cough, I just decided it's time to type something in here. Haha!

So..how was my birthday? I know it was fun and enjoyable although...I have to search my brain abit. I don't keep memories very well. Ask me what I did yesterday and I'll most likely tell you sincerely, "I dunno." (Psst...maybe that's why I keep a blog) Don't worry, my memory capacity has yet to decrease to fish memory capacity *sings Dory 'Just keep swimming' song* =p

1st celebration (yes, I had many >D) - was with my fellow 'Devils in disguise'. (Mom, I'm not joining the wrong crowd) Well, they are ex-classmates from Assunta. Mainly the Arts stream except for two. =p We had some Korean experience in BBQ Plaza @ Pyramid. (Seriously not a place for people who don't know how to cook) And after that, we loitered. xD Got some sticker photos and stuff. =3 Yeah. That's...so not me. @@ Thanks fellas! ^^

*present photo: weird doll from Julz, Bern and Lynn* Oo' It seriously looks nothing like me, Julia. = = KY, CY, Fi..sorry. I couldn't get a pic of the book you three got me coz..I lend it to Joon Hi liao. xD

2nd celebration - with mom and sis and mom's friend. In a neat Chinese restaurant @ Gardens, Mid Valley. It's called Crystal Jade Restaurant. *nod nod* It's a high class place but for the service and quality of food, it's worth the price. ;) And thank you for the good meal. ^^

*present photo: from mom! Yes! A digi card. Muahahahah!! More credit! Muahahahha!!*

3rd celebration (actual birthday date) - with Joon Hi. In 1Utama. ^^ Watched 'Hancock'. xD Arcade and more loitering. It was fun to see a man's discomfort when you drag them go window shopping. >) (We were trying to waste time while waiting for dinner time =p Me ish evils. Muahahahaha >D) Sorry, sadism runs in the family too. Waakakakaka!! Thank you for the fun. Ngehehehehe. >p
*present photo: from Joon Hi. A plush dolphin of nice quality =p*

4th celebration (I know...it just keeps going doesn't it? =p) - with Assunta 'Science' Stream pplz. xD Now I'm balanced. These fellas gave me their best shot of a surprise party. I guess it worked. Good job pplz! ^^ This celebration felt qute...homey. Since most of the food was 'dapau'ed from their houses, even the cake. xD The drawing they gave me, were drawn by they themselves too. ;p Thanks fellas, for the enjoyable time. =)




*present photos (clockwise, from top left):

Pretty photoframe from YK
Doggy handphone accessory (but too big to be one actually) from WW
Cross-stitched file (abit small though but I like the treble clef =3) and a pair of chopsticks from ZW*
Pretty necklace in a botol from Farlina


5th celebration (maybe last too =p) - with dad (though Joon Hi did tag along). This one is just dinner in Esquire Kitchen @ Mid Valley. Well, it was a quick and easy one although the restaurant's food and service kills the mood. Anyway, thank you for remembering my birthday. =)

So...verdict! *drumroll* My birthday was fun. ^^ Thank you everyone!! *bows, background applause* xD (Note: What is shown in the pics may not be the only things I got for my birthday. ;p I just couldn't fit everything in. xD)