Saturday, January 9, 2010

Depressing Days

I do believe that it ain't too good to write too much bad stuff on one's blog but hey...here's just one spot for me to get some of these stuff of my chest and not bother who reads it.

Recent events such as church bombings yesterday was a sad sad story. But I believe I'm more depressed to see the reactions of the people in general. Much debate and heated arguments...so much anger in this world. Sigh... Fortunately I manage to share this with an interesting friend during late hours in the night. It was definitely good conversation and worth my efforts for staying up late. Thank you, dear friend. =)

Apart from that, today there were few depressing things too. First, I knocked a flying bird on the car's windscreen. =( I pray it's alright. This makes me rethink my driving really. Then again, I'd been having dilemmas about my driving lately. Since it's a new car, most of my family members (those who drive) tries to make the engine work a lot so it has enough horsepower. But it makes the engine sound odd and sometimes...I feel heartache listening to the engine. Also, since it's a manual car, I need to control my speed as well. Now you see like two conflicting matters here? To decrease speed = less usage of engine power. Less usage of engine power seems to lead to bad maintenance of engine. Gah!! Darn cars!! >O

Right...next. In Kendo, I got stabbed with the shinai (bamboo sword) at my neck thrice. So it left me rather stunned and somehow...fearing for my life a bit there. Makes me rethink of how I play the game and to be grateful of my life.

Hm...what else? Oh..another car issue. Since it was raining, I couldn't see the road well and I probably ran over a pothole. It was really deep and the car bumped into it rather hard. The sound....ugh....really hurts.... Luckily nothing wrong with the tires and manage to go home safely.

Now after all this, I'm really wondering if I'm looking for an excuse to be depressed... Mood swings.... = =

No comments: