Wednesday, January 6, 2010

01:2010

First post for the new year. To all my dear readers and non-readers,


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!


(Yes, I know I'm late with the wishing...but hey, we just started a few days. ;) )


First things first. Yesh...this place looks...a little more tasteful to uplift my mood for tapping on the keyboard. Fresher perhaps. No, don't ask me why it's an autumn picture when it's mostly winter and summer everywhere in the world. xD


Ah yes...that little poll I made MUCH earlier.


Question: Do you iron your T-shirts? (who does the chore is irrelevant)
Results: Yes (1 vote: 20%), No (4 votes: 80%)


Phew...at least I know I'm not odd for not ironing my t-shirts. The question came up when two of my dear friends decided to comment on my rather crumpled white collared shirt in university. Apparently they DO iron which freaked me out. Never mind about that now. xp


Next...the main matter...WHAT HAVE I BEEN UP TO??? *checks when was the last time I blogged* @@


Before 2010 (Memory fragments / summary of December 2009 events):
ACCA Young Professional Camp @ Port Dickson
  • Met some new people 
  • Overall experience: A real turn off due to the hotel's enviroment and food. Ugh...
  • Conclusion: I sort of regretted not going for Kakuya Cup at Penang, not because I don't get to go for a Kendo Tournament, more like I miss out all the nice visits to temples and garderns. T.T 
Christmas
  • Asyik makan aje....  (Let's see...Sentul, Seputih, Putra Heights BBQ, etc.)
  • Overall experience: I get a hard time sleeping due to overeating. x.x
  • Conclusion: It felt like Chinese New Year Part 1. T.T
 Other single events
  • Kendo year end dinner - I manage to hit some mochi this time round! =D
  • Temple hopping for Aunty Siew Hoon's birthday - Still can't beat mine la. =p 
  • Foxy and Sis is back from Australia. Whee~!
Approaching 2010
  • Still had to work. ~.~
  • But get to go off early. =D
  • Sleepover at KY's house
  • Overall experience: Great food....but can't see fireworks la!!! T.T
  • Conclusion: Caught a glimpse of fireworks through the television the next day. T.T
2010 Begins

Well...I believe I have yet to really plan anything for this year. But I sure planned my rest and enjoyment week well before new semester starts. So yes....I'm enjoying myself finally. ^^ In fact, had done several things within the first few days of the new year. Not too bad I'd say. 


Soon, I'll need to finally my goals for the year? Not really a resolution...just something I might want....and it keeps changing. xp Enjoy the new decade everyone! =)

No comments: