Friday, April 16, 2010

A Short Dose of Happiness

^^ Ahhh....I feel so refreshed (although I'm actually physically very tired). Why? For very small reasons really. Haha

  • I settled a very much delayed matter. Whee~
  • I studied!! *sobs* T.T Now I just need to continue doing it. >.<
  • I had vegetarian lunch! (After all the weeks of rather meaty or unhealthy goodness. >.<)
  • ..coughIgotaminipayrisefrommybosscough.. *grins*
  • I had a nice dinner with a friend at Chawan, Bangsar. ^^ (a little unhealthy though... - - But tasty. <.<>.> =p)
  • I listened to a gentle speaker at Live & Inspire 2. Nice. ^^ Of course, I was there to show support for my friend as well who was facilitating the show too.
  • I got FREE STUFF!! xD Starbucks mug, Starbucks tea, a dose of really bitter coffee and a free ticket to Ramli Ibrahim's performance. Woot~!
  • Finally, I BOUGHT A BOOK!!! xD xD xD I'd been itching to buy a book for weeks... = = Now I got it!! Yay!!! xD
Happiness! Happiness! ^^ More happiness to come tomorrow too, I hope. =p Heheheh >) 

No comments: