Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ahhh~ and Ugh!

Hahaha I wonder how much worse can my post titles get. xD We'll see, we'll see. =p

Anyway, I'd been on a spending spree (I won't say shopping spree) lately. >.< Very painful to bear but probably necessary...at least the major expenses are. >.> Here's a list of things I bought the past few days:

  • Dell Inspiron Mini 10" netbook. Hopefully it'll help me to earn some income on the go.
  • Netbook bag. The netbook was a heavy investment, so better get something to protect it. >.< Makes it easier to carry too.
  • External DVD Burner. Well...netbooks don't come with a CD driver. So this sure helps with software installations...to some extend.
  • Business jacket. Something that would serious come in handy. Now I don't have to keep looking for jackets to borrow. >.< Took me few hours to decide between two jackets. >.>
  • BOOKS. (Yes, I bought another one!) No matter what...it was these purchases that made me the happiest. <.<>.> ^^
Other than buying stuff, last night I was contemplating whether to study EARLY in the morning or go for Kendo in the evening. Heheheh.... I ended up doing neither. >.> I just spent my whole day at Mid Valley.
The Jobstreet's 9th Malaysia Training and Career Fair was crazy!! So crowded!! There was trouble finding parking too! >.< (But me and mom have our little ways. >p) This was the other place I spent hours at other than shopping. It was great. =) I got to see how the industries were and the people in them. 

Ok, apart from horrid long hours of walking in boots. Out of Mid Valley, I found my favourite coffee place! San Francisco Coffee at The Sphere, Bangsar South!! Now I can find my favourite tea and sandwiches at any time. ^^v Oh yeah, The Sphere itself has a fantastic atmosphere and utmost fantastic architectural designs. (I probably haven't dig deep enough. =p)

Tomorrow is time to study and work. >.< Rawr~!

4 comments:

Jaslyn Miki said...

where is the awesome place ur talking about?! tell!

J Mok said...

The Sphere? It's near University LRT. Go straight in, pass Bangsar South and its fountain on your right. A little further on your left would be The Sphere. =)

Oweny said...

your title names hmm... its ok, must be affected by me =P

J Mok said...

Perasan.. lol