Friday, September 12, 2008

As A Kid...

Ever pondered back and wondered about the silly little things we do as kids back then? Or coincidentally noticed a kid doing something you probably had done when you're much younger? Well, most probably not very often since most of our lives are hectic with schedules and whatnots. We've finally evolved into the adults that we once use to look up to, wondering what's wrong with them. Now we know! Hahah!!

Yeah, so I think it's good that every individual take some time off once in awhile, say with a cup of coffee or tea, and just relax. Ponder back and smile at the little silly things that we once did as a child. Or maybe go out with a group of friends and just share. =)

So here! I'm gonna start sharing whether you wanna read it or not. xD (I sound like as if I'm making it an obligation to read. =p) Hm...I was driving yesterday to college and I suddenly wondered as I look at the cars on the opposite road...that when I was much younger, I use to look out of the back glass and stare at the car behind. I bet the drivers must have thought either "What a cute kid.. (no I'm not trying to boast. xD Just a probability of what might have crossed the driver's mind) Shall we say hi?" or "What's wrong with that kid staring at me like that..." Hahahha!! Wanna know what's going on? Here's the truth:

I was actually staring at the headlights. I never took notice of the drivers or any other humans in the car. XD XD XD When the headlights are on at night, it seems to give personality to the car. Like...the headlights make the car looks angry or cool or etc. =O Yeah...my imagination. =p But maybe that's one of the factors that makes a car look more attractive than the other. Vios!! *drools* xD

Hm..we can be silly even as adults. Especially when we say something wrong. =p Just the other day I saw a Vios pass by when I was in my mom's car. Then I told my mom that I like the Vios. She asked why. My answer: "Because it looks like a Toyota. ....wait a minute...it IS a Toyota!!" xD XD XD Silly me. =p

But it's the sillyness that keeps people laughing no? ^^ Of course, don't purposely go trip over something la. xD That one ah...aiyo...I 'no eye see' lor. xD Ok la. That's all for today. ^^ I'll just end it with a picture of...a VIOS!! >D

No comments: