Sunday, June 27, 2010

Terminator at Home

This actually happened yesterday evening. Everyone at home just finished dinner except me. I just started on my porridge, eating very slowly. Had my drink and watermelon waiting for me. Then my grandmother asked for the Ridsect aerosol.

INSTANT REACTION:

My mom and aunt went out to the living room to grab edible stuff in. I covered the food, grabbed my drink and plate into the computer room. Uncle turned on the huge fan. All this happened within instants of my grandmother taking the aerosol and heading out to the living room where the main victim was.

Everyone in the house scurried away faster than the mosquitoe. xD And we weren’t even at the living room where the main target was at. We were all in the dining room, all spreading out to other rooms away from contamination. xD

It was so funny, I just had to type it out. xD xD xD

When my grandmother came back in, she asked where was everyone. xD xD xD All hilang diri.

^^

Oh yes, I missed out something from the previous blog entry. I forgot to mention the results of going for that 8am-2pm trip to the park. If I pull up my sleeves now, I can see a very obvious two tone on my arms. Even my face looks tanned. ^^' Oops... =p

No comments: