Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Resignation from YES Voila!

Some of you may know that I was actively involved in a business challenge. Some of you may know that I was in a business challenge but didn't know how involved I was. Some of you may not even know that I was in a business challenge at all until you read this. And many more still do not know at all what's happening at all.

Came Monday, 11 May 2010 11:00pm, the decision was made that I resign from Voila!. There were many factors that contributed to the decision but these I would not present them here. What's done is already done. All I have to do now is just pick myself up and journey on.

But not everything is wasted. I'd learnt many things and gained many friends, to whom I'm very grateful to have. Thank you all for your wonderful support. =) I also wish each and everyone of you all the best and may your businesses flourish.

So where do I go from here? I'm definitely not giving up. In fact, I already started to look back at the ideas I wanted to give my shot at. But at the moment, my exams are of top priority. There are other things along the way as well, such as my freelance work and upcoming Kendo tournament.

There are many things I want to learn, and I'll just keep learning. Cheers!

No comments: