Sunday, March 14, 2010

For The Record!

Here's a quick update. 

Japanese Karaoke Competition @ Plaza Mont' Kiara
  • My first karaoke session with STRANGERS. I think I sang a weee bit better in front of them instead of the FIVE judges. - -'ll
  • Everything is enlarged in the audition room, from the dummy box to the sound. x.x
  • I couldn't sing for nuts since the day before....what more today, under pressure some more. Was out of tune most of the time and definitely using the wrong methods to sing. Maybe I was croaking. Hm....
  • My hands shook... stage fright. >.<
  • But I manage to finish the song, got to practise my Japanese and got chocolates! xD
  • (Had good breakfast at a nice nice place too. ;) )
Conclusion: I doubt I'll get through to the finals and I'll smack them if they let me. xD I won't forgive my horrible tones. But it was good experience and I'll go see the finals anyway. xp
YES Business Challenge Pitching Session @ The Star
  • Short, pressurized but good. ;)
  • I love the question given to me. It was figures! xD
  • I love the way Ivan answered his question too. "Experienced people". xD Fantastic!
  • Ah yes, Aini is always hiding at corners too. xD
Conclusion: Well...get to relax awhile until results come out tomorrow I suppose. *prays*
Speak English with Confidence Workshop @ Hotel Singgahsana
  • Thanks to this...I had insufficient sleep but somehow I liked the work. Spreadsheets~ xD
Conclusion: Need sleep....zzzzzzzz


No comments: