Friday, August 14, 2009

Summaries Summaries Summaries

Very sorry for the long absence and even more for dropping my birthday updates. I just decided that I'd delayed too long to make it...relevant anymore? Haha Besides, updating the pictures were a hassle. *coughexcusescough* ^^

Just a summary though, I got quite a number of hugs!! Yay!! Thank you all huggers. xD Apart from that, I got some nice gifts too. ^^ Some most wanted books, $, neat sets of perfumes (now I don't need to get any for the rest of my life. It might just turn into a hand-me-down item seeing that I never use perfume. xD), and so on....oh yes, must mention...waterproof Uno cards!!! >D *hiss* preciousss.... >p

Hm...actually, my memory is very foggy now. But I do remember dad taking me for karaoke with the other family members at Redbox. @@ And of course, an international call from Australia. You know who you are. xD Hm...a great crazy surprise celebration from mom and friends. That was really crazy. xD I laughed so hard that I literally hurt myself (got few bruises on knees from falling onto the floor laughing). Last was a late celebration from Akumas. An interesting steamboat dinner with great catchup time. ;) (Psst..if I leave anyone out, I'm sorry. But I really need to take time to recall. >.<>

Next, besides my birthday, I'd enjoyed several outings with most loved people. A trip down south to Melaka was one of them. Hm...it was rather challenging actually which probably resulted in me recovering from weariness for a couple of days. Just recently was another karaoke session with the girls. Should have videoed us dancing to Bollywood songs. xD xD Hilarious!!

*smiles* I just noticed...though apart from my constant thoughts, I am quite content at this moment. It feels so relaxing....and I should probably thank a gay man for it. xD *cough* You didn't read that. *grins, runs along humming~*

No comments: