Friday, February 27, 2009

Quiet time..

This post ain't really much. Just merely stating some random things. =) *Mood: Reflecting*

Many things have happened since the start of the year and the next few days would most likely work like an off day for me. Yeah, a break before things start again..or my edited schedule at least.

Somehow, I suppose it's finally the time to learn the ways of an adult. Say..I'm turning 21 this year anyway. Yup, GLOBALLY LEGAL! xD (No, I'm still staying away as much as I can from alcohol, drugs, smoke, partying, s** and anything else that's deemed illegal or unethical. =='ll Globally legal ain't a license for global illegal activity.)

And so..we're all growing old..*pause*..ok ok, let's say growing WISER (unfortunately not applicable to certain individuals). xp We'll be attending weddings of our generation (my cousin's getting wed next year at the age of 23!!! >.<'ll So early!!!), we'll be aunts and uncles (*shock* I'm not even use to people calling me 'Jhe jhe (Sister)' even. T.T) and we're definitely getting more wrinkles (hey, you can get 'em even with plastic surgery. xp). Well, nothing's permanent definitely. *shrugs* ;) We just have to learn to grow gracefully. *does some ballet dancing pose* Oops..you didn't see that. <.<>.>

The rain lately has helped in setting this mood I suppose. Now I just lack that cup of tea.. *go search*

[Facts: I failed my papers, I'm legally single, and my eyes are being poked by contact lenses.(What? KY ask me to wear. *points all fingers at KY. xp)]

No comments: