Sunday, July 18, 2010

My 22nd Birthday

Ok, I better write this down before I forget and spoil the whole post. >.<

My birthday past 2 weeks back. But celebration was all around the date that I almost couldn’t pinpoint my exact birthdate. xD

Two days before:

 I was suppose to start my degree theses. (Degree? Yes, it’s an extended thing from my current course.) So I was planning to meet my mentor in the morning but I postponed it just for San Francisco Coffee’s breakfast. <.<>.> Went with mom. It was a good morning. ^^ xD

One day before:

I went out with mom early in the morning. Went to the temple and fed some fishes. Whee~ xD Then, it was KARAOKE time!! xD But too bad my mom was having a sorethroat so she couldn’t really sing. >.<

Then met up with Owen. Had dinner and watched movie, “Knight and Day”. A simple movie really but nice. The feeling was like...sitting at home on the couch relaxing while watching a movie. ^^ (At home cannot la since no couch in front of the tv. xD Only got dining table and food. Otherwise it’ll be a bed in front of the computer. xD)

ACTUAL DAY:

Hehe I “pre-ordered” home made lunch. xD From Yin Khuan. Her home-cooked-spaghetti. Yums! Went to get June and headed over to lunch. Lotsa hotdogs! Awww~ xD It was rather quiet since there was only 4 of us. Me, June, Yin Khuan and Yin Yi. So after lunch, we had a frenzy over board games. LOADS of them. xD Battleship (love it! =p =p ), Cluedo (watch YY keep accusing herself. And she’s RIGHT about it! xD xD) and Congkak (boring after awhile unless you watch your opponent get pressurized. xD Sorry, YK.). Hey, it’s healthier than Mahjong. xD

For dinner, I had it at Tony Romas with dad. The food ain’t worth the wait. >.< I only ate appetizers for dinner and I couldn’t finish!! X.x Oddly, they were expensive nuggets that tasted like Honey Spare Ribs. Oo

Two days after:

Family took me out for dim sum dinner where the menu had to be checked by ourselves personally (mom and aunt had bad prior experience. xD). Got a few free tong sui from the restaurant’s boss and we acted as food tasters too, if not menu corrector (is there such a word?). xD

More days after:

Well...it’s only happening next week. So I’ll leave it ‘til then. xD

Gifts:

Apart from the CASH~~ Hahaha Below are the few items I got. =)



A costume jewellery from my sister. This picture is large to emphasize her fat bird. xD
(Note: The stuff from Trinxx is really neat. They are all hand-made by my sister's friend. =) )



A nice pair of flower earrings from Owen.



A funny cup from Ainul.
Ah yes..I had a blast of wishes on Facebook too but there were just too many to state who and how many. xD Thanks everyone!! ^^

No comments: