Sunday, October 25, 2009

'Bob'ed

Hm...I'd been fussing about my hair for a bit. So I decided to go for 'snip snip' this afternoon. Hairdresser asked how I wanted my hair, I gave my opinion...but...the result was not as expected.

I wanted something like what he did for me previously. A very anime'ish look. The *cough* bishie sort. (For non-Japanese comic/animation people, bishie is just our term of a good (if not HOT~) looking guy and his sexual preference is of no matter to us at all. xD) Somewhere between the lines of, 'long front, short back'. But somehow I figured what got in to Hairdresser's head was a totally different idea. I suppose any hairdresser living on Earth at this precise moment would assume what I wanted was a 'bob' cut.

Anyway, I would not mess with the Hairdresser. His moods can effect the way he curves the blade~ Definitely not a good idea to mess with him, and not when my hair is at stake! So today I would deem his mood...good. I think he even had fun with the electronic razor. But...at one point, it felt like he had an 'oops' period although he didn't say anything. Such professionalism...

End product, it's a bob with a steep decline at the back. My front and sides are...untouched, so still long and suppose to cover my ears but it's so hot!! Grr.. Eh...my mom liked it. Everyone at home likes it? (Although my aunt asked why didn't I get rid of the front too) I'll...get use to it. In any case, it'll grow back. xp

Well, the razor cut parts are definitely nice to play with. @@ Some girls in Kendo even played with it after training. Oh yes, Kendo. Here's the thing, I wear this helmet thing with a cloth that covers my head. So the only part of my scalp left to see if actually the razor cut area. A training mate, Aimi, actually thought I was a guy since she couldn't see the rest of my hairstyle with all that getup on. xD Other fellas also commented on how short it was at the back. ^^'

Well...now it feels like all I have to wash and comb is the front. xD Kidding. Of course I wash the whole scalp. = ='ll Unfortunately I have no skill or jelly-arms that allows me to take a picture of the back of my head, so I'd decided to put up a "special picture". (especially for Kendo people)



MKA's beloved Mr Yap and his cute sport shoes~ xD

Sorry if the picture's blurred. I took it with my handphone camera in a hurry. =p  Hope you enjoyed it. xD

3 comments:

Marie Peace Blossmead said...

hahahhaha...imagine if you had to tell the hairdresser in russian... o.O this time wen i got bac i got a bob too..it fit and i needed to maintain it so had to trim it here...the woman menganas with my head like i was some doll..
but she did a good job i jz had to ruffle it up to make it more bob-ish
but yeah..bobs are EVERYWHR its short and girly and almost anyone can pull the look, thats wy alot of ppl like it..but hey..as long as you look good and ur happy..kudos to you :)love your description of bishie hehehe

J Mok said...

Wow..you in a bob. That I'll like to see. Hahah! I hardly see you in other styles other than long or extra short. =p Thanks for the visit anyway. xD

vishaljs said...

hey, u look good, so looks like the hairstyle choice worked out for you ...

see ya,
vishaljs