Saturday, May 2, 2009

Books~ And More, Of Course. =p

Books galore!! Yesterday there was a MPH warehouse sale (in fact, it's on until tomorrow) and wow! It was fantastic! Although the crowd was.. @@ There was enough air and dust for everyone and I'm pretty sure almost everyone was sweating there. But I'm still impressed with the tidiness of the whole place. I mean...the warehouse has been on few days before I visited and it's still so neat and rather book-finding-friendly. The prices were reasonable too. I found 4 books that I'd been eying on the past few months and I got another cute doggy-humour comic book as my aunt's birthday present (a belated one, of course). ^^v

At the entrance to the warehouse was like a bazaar. Hahaha There were so many stalls, selling ice-cream, drinks, fruits and even kebab! But most of them were mainly ice-cream stalls. It was a hot day. *nod nod* Hm...come to think of it, that road itself, almost every corner was a warehouse sale or a bazaar. @@ Amazing.

However, that was not the end of my book shopping. Hahaha I was dragged to Carrefour by my aunt in the evening and we ended up buying few more books. Yeah, book crazy! Hahahah It's like stocking up for winter, except you don't eat or burn 'em. =p It keeps me feel satisfied though. I got the books I wanted. ^^ Besides, I rarely buy books. I normally just window-shop. xp (Psst~ I have yet to visit Times's warehouse sale. xD Though I think I might let it pass. <.<>.> Hm...)

Ok, let's put the books aside now. There's something wrong with the computer lately. The fonts just turned bold or italic, mostly bold. It feels so...emphasized. >.<'ll I hope it turns back normal some day. T.T

I hope I turn back to normal too. It's official, I'm sick today. It's like someone just turned on the tap of my nose and forgot to turn it off. No worries people, it's flu but NOT swine flu. = ='ll Got some dry cough too. Really irritating. Anyway, it's official today because my body was threatening to fall sick the past few days. My sister was already sick then. *shrugs* And I have classes the next week!!! Argh~!! My mom made a comment that I was always sick before exams. I think it's just coincidence....I think. = =

Ok, time to take that medicine.... *hiss* By the way, thanks Yeen May, for the songs. =p I drove all the way to dojo just for them. xD

No comments: