Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tag 2 : From KY Who Got It From Sarah xD

Rules & Regulations:
-do not copy answers
-the tag questions must be 100% the same
-tag people after doing tag -no tagging back

I tag :- (It's gonna be the same people as the last tag 'coz those are the only ones I know with blogs. xD)

1) Bernice
2) Chooi Yee
3) Julia
4) Lynn
5) Ling Wei
6) Woan Wei
7) Yin Khuan
8) Yin Yi
9) Zie Wei

1.How do you know 1?
Primary school. I don't remember in detail though. xp

2.What would you do if you never met 2?
I won't do anything 'coz it's assumed I'd never met her!! @@

3.What would you do if 3 and 4 dated you?
Firstly, I don't two time. Secondly, I'll faint.

4.Would 5 and 6 make a good couple?
Besides their names ending with 'Wei', I seriously have no idea. @@

5.Do you think 7 is attractive?
In her own unique ways, I suppose. =)

6.Do you know anything about 8's family?
Uh...enough to satisfy me. xD

7.Tell me something about 9.
Most definitely fanatic. *nod nod*

8.What language does 2 speak?
English, Bahasa Melayu, Cantonese, Cuteness

9.Who is 3 goin out with?
Now is it that guy? Or that one? *scratch head*

10.How old is number 4?
Younger than me by 6 months. xD

11. 5?
5 what?

12.Who is 6 favourite singer?
Most likely someone singing Studio Ghibli's songs.

13.7 ?
What about 7 now??

14.Is 8 single?
Looks like it. Oo But you'll never know. xD

15.What is 9 last name?
Well..it's already written at the top. = ='ll

16.Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
Hell no!

17.Which school does 2 go to?
Sunway University College

18.What do you like about 3?
Watashi wa KERUSI!! xD xD xD

1 comment:

Jihyun said...

Hey...it's been awhile since I read people's blog @@""""....Btw,thanks for the gift on valentine's day :).I just saw something interesting in this tag that you just wrote.ESPECIALLY the last question o.0....Haha..I still recall that sentence that came out from my mouth..zzz....Paiseh XD..hehe anyways miss you and the others.hope to see you soon take care yea :)